Monday, 19 December 2016

Moving on With my Life

Moving on with my life,

Its a difficult decision to make, moving on from the comfortable safe life and taking a risk. Needless to say I've been MIA for a while because my life kind of got turned upside down. My 13 relationship is officially over and I officially am back on the market and single for the first time in 18 years during the holidays. This is quite an adjustment and the holidays will never be the same again. But if you ask me if I would go back in time and make a different decision, I wouldn't change a thing. I think the universe was telling me that I was unhappy for a while and kind of gave me a nudge in a different direction. I know realize that I would rather be single than unhappy and staying together for the sake of our son. We are still trying to figure everything out and that part kind of sucks, but it is what it is. I think that we would be much better parents apart, we just didn't see eye to eye.

So now I really want to build my business so I can move on with my life and have a nice life for my son. So if you are looking for an opportunity to make money from home with a minimal investment, please send me an email at leanne1187@gmail.com



I hope you are all having a happy holiday and a very Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment