Tuesday, 1 November 2016

Its already November

Halloween was officially ruined by those stupid scary clowns. I think we had maybe 20 - 30 kids if we were lucky and we have so much leftover candy. I think I might just throw some of it out. My son decided this year that he was going to go as a super scary demon, all black with glowing red eyes and he managed to probably give a few kids nightmares.
I am looking forward to back to school tomorrow as 4 days off in a row is a little excessive just so kids don't show up tired the day after Halloween. I remember when I was growing up and we always had school the day after Halloween and it was awesome.
So today I get to stay at home and watch the boys play video games, yay. I guess I get to also work on reconnecting with old friends and new people today and catch up. I have kind of been living in my own little bubble since I have had my son and I need to find people to talk to. I may be living in a house full of people but if no one talks to each other, does it really make a difference? People only talk to me when they want a favor and that gets old after a while. So its time to talk to people who just want to be a friend and don't want any favors, like free babysitting or my valuable time. I am going to start spending time with people who are worth it, people who make fun of me or take advantage of me will be left behind. No more nice Leanne, that being said, I am going to go do something productive.

Hope you do something productive today too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment