I guess its time to post an update, its officially Monday and this week has gotten off to an alright start. I have an interview tomorrow, so maybe I'll keep my fingers crossed that I can get a job soon. I am doing laundry and some cleaning while listening to music that the rest of my household dislikes. I am still trying to reach out and connect with old friends and making new ones, there are a lot of interesting people in the world. Its nice to poke my head outside of my bubble and talk to people. I think talking to people makes me feel useful, and it comes at the perfect time in my life. The rest of my house doesn't like meeting new people or doing anything that involves talking to people, my son is starting to pick up on his dad's habit of being anti social, which I have to break. I, on the other hand need to talk to people, or I get depressed, and that's not what I want to be right now.
I am choosing to be happy and I am choosing to get healthier and getting back into exercising and losing weight. I have also decided to start my own side business
I am looking for people that are interested in helping people gain their freedom to do what they want by helping other people get healthier and do the same. Majority of the business is automated, its pretty cool, the products are awesome, the leadership and training is great as well. If you ever wanted to make money online you should click on the link and take the tour today to reserve your spot.
No comments:
Post a Comment