So the start of another week. Nothing interesting happened on the
weekend. Went to Michael's and got some different paint and some more
canvases to try out. Attempted to paint something non abstract last
night. Here is what I have done so far/ I think I will work on it again later tonight some more.
![]() | ||||
| My first attempt at a landscape |
![]() |
| The type of art I normally paint |
Right now I am just waiting to go meet the kidlet at the bus stop to find out how his "red" day is going. Every day for the next ten days they get to learn about a different color, they can wear the color, bring that color snack, and something to add to the collage that they are making. So today he took tomato juice and fresh tomatoes from the garden for his snack. I am still getting used to having the house to myself every morning, I need to find something I can get done in 3 hours so I can drop it to pick him up.
Anyways, I will try and update more often, but weekends are kind of crazy busy for me.


No comments:
Post a Comment