Well, I missed posting yesterday, so I will catch you up. I took the dog for a walk and dropped the kid off at the bus. Then I dropped the dog off at home and went for the first time ever to get groceries without the kid. Wow, what an odd experience. It was strange to not have to worry about holding onto a hand and shopping bags and hoping my pants don't fall down on me. I went and got a coffee and came home until it was time to go pick up the kid from the bus stop. Last night was pretty uninteresting, watched t.v. in bed by 9:30pm, wow such excitement.
Well, had a rude awakening in the middle of the night as Daniel, managed to fall out of his bed and hit his dresser and woke up bawling. It would have been fine any other night, but Ian had to be at work at 5am this morning so it kind of disrupted his sleep. Oh well, too bad, lol. So I packed a banana for Daniel's snack because they are learning about yellow today, and a juice box. Anyways, I got a disturbing text from my mom about her so called ex boyfriend. Apparently he is getting married in October to someone younger than me, ewww, I think I need a shower. Apparently he has been cheating on my mom since last July, you know if you really are not happy with someone just break it off instead of dragging them through the mud. My mom is pretty upset about this, I would be too, but this isn't the first time he has cheated on her, plus he cheated on his wife with my mom. Whats that saying, once a cheater always a cheater.
Anyways, I think I am going to find something else to do, I still have an hour before I can even think of leaving the house. Then maybe I will take the boy out for a Slurpee.
No comments:
Post a Comment