Wednesday, 12 September 2012

So today was fun

So this is my first official post on Blogger. Today was fun because my son had the day off from school, hes only 4, so we took the dog for 2 walks, and brought him back home. Then we went to Sobeys, the dollar store and then to Co-op to pick up some odds and ends. I also tried to drop off my flyers to try and sell my art, but I need to make them smaller, so I will head back there after I get my little guy on the school bus tomorrow morning. I am scared to leave the dog home alone because the other day we went out and came home to our kitchen garbage bag ripped open all over the living room and a super excited crazy dog to greet us at the door.
I decided to harvest some of my garden yesterday, picked my tomatoes, lavender and my sage. I am currently drying out my lavender and sage to use as incense, so my house smells extra pretty right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment