Yay,
Now I get 2 days where I can shut off my alarm and maybe sleep in. Today at school was purple day and picture day for Daniel. I hope the photos turn out ok. He also got to go to the library for the first time and what book does he pick? Well Green eggs and Ham of course, one of his favorite books at home. Silly guy. Oh well after I dropped Daniel at the bus this morning I went home and savored a cup of coffee for 2 hours, wow its different when you are not rushed. Been seriously thinking about joining the gym down the street, but I think I am way too intimidated, I think I will stick to my Wii workouts and walking the dog. That way I am not making a fool out of myself in front of strangers. Anyways, I need to go take care of my homemakers duties, this place won't vacuum itself, wouldn't that be nice though?
No comments:
Post a Comment