Friday, 14 September 2012

The week is finally over

So today was fun, my little guy who has only been in school for 2 days already had his first day off. Is it just me or has the education system gone downhill since I was a student. Anyways we went in the morning to take the pooch Roo for a walk and went to the dollar store to get a couple of toys I promised Daniel. We came home and I got to do the really fun stuff that I look forward to every week, cleaning :(. Yes I am technically a housewife but never did get a wedding. Daniel's friend came over and they played for the longest time, soon after she left, Daniel came in crying that he had what looked like a mosquito bite on his foot and all he was doing was sitting in the grass. I told him it looked like it may have been a wasp or a bumble bee cause they are all over the place at this time of year.
So after I consoled him I went back to work cleaning, cause I have been neglecting it since we got the dog. Speaking of the dog, hes so cute, he comes to great everyone at the door with his toy in his mouth. A real bundle of energy for an older dog.

A little bit off topic for anyone that follows big brother. I am just so pissed that Daniel keeps falling for Dan's crap. I hope she goes home next. That is all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment