Monday, 24 September 2012

This weekend was awful

Let's start with Friday night, when Ian went to go get his child from the playground and he got kicked and punched. I thought he should have grounded him. Anyways Ian says, I really want him to see the new Spider man movie, so we went on Saturday. All it did was aggravate Ian because Daniel didn't want to sit still. So Daniel was grounded yesterday, no outside at all. Would have been fine, but Daniel ended up kicking the dog because he was mad at us for grounding him. He likes to threaten us, and we really have no way of stopping it, I think he is just pushing our buttons to see what he can get away with.

And to top it off last night, Ian said "Leanne don't you worry about dishes I will do them later." Yeah, like we were supposed to get married this summer, lol. I woke up this morning to find a dishwasher to unload and a ton of dirty dishes. It only takes 10 minutes to do them, but I guess I will never believe a male when they tell me not to worry about it. So we get the dog in his new jacket and go wait for the bus.
I felt silly walking a dog with a jacket. Well at least he didn't get the shivers today, so at least I know hes not freezing. Bus comes, kid is gone and I take the dog for a longer stroll. Was crossing the street in a crosswalk and someone almost hits us, what if I was one of the hundreds of little kids that was walking to school or the bus and this guy couldn't be bothered to stop. And I am not invisible by any means, stupid guys again. Anyways, I am going to enjoy my last hour of silence in the house, by doing some pvp in World of Warcraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment